How to Clean and Maintain Sneeze Guards that Lasts a Long Time
Reopening your doors for customers while adhering to the government and health agencies' safety measures means that you have already installed sneeze guards at your workplace.
However, your responsibility doesn't end at just installing sneeze guards. It should be cleaned and disinfected regularly to guarantee that no germs and viruses are lingering on the protective screen. Even if your sneeze guards have not been touched by anyone, they should still be cleaned regularly.
How to Clean Your Acrylic Sneeze Guards:
1. Start off by rinsing the screen with lukewarm water.
2. Add a few drops of sanitizing soap on a soft cloth or sponge and gently wash the screen.
3. Leave it for a few minutes, and then rinse again using a soft cloth or sponge to prevent water spots.
For quick screen guard disinfection:
1. Spray a few drops of sanitizers straight onto the screen.
2. Wipe the entire area quickly with a soft and clean lint-free cloth or paper towel.
· Refrain from using scrubs, brushes, or squeegees.
· Avoid exposing sneeze guard screens to hydrocarbons, alkalis, esters, paint thinners, or any other abrasive cleaners as they are susceptible to those chemicals.
To minimize damaging and increasing a sneeze guard's lifespan, use compatible household cleaners and prescribed cleaning procedures only as your sneeze guards may become glossy or cloudy, or it may even result in cracks when cleaned improperly.
Contact us at ProShield Philippines, the shield experts. We provide top-grade acrylic sneeze guards, which are perfect protective barrier shields in the time of COVID-19.